OOC Thread

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

OOC Thread

Post by Tera Destre »

Welcome!

This is the place to put all those OOC things that you (and we) would like to say. Suggestions, comments, critiques, necessary information to pass on, etc.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Journal Entries.

Post by Tera Destre »

I've decided as far as the Journals go it will be easiest just to put NJ and OJ along with a number in the subject lines and use italics for the actual entries themselves.

OJ for Old Journal and NJ for New Journal.

If this sounds or gets confusing give me a yell with suggestions to make it an easier read. =)
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

TDMF

Post by Tera Destre »

Since by now those of you who are reading may be wondering I should probably explain what this means.

Charna and Des were sitting in the Inn one afternoon with Grem and a few others. Des was talking with Grem when out of the blue Des announced to him that basically everything about him screamed "do me". She then turned to Charna and told her that from now on they would just called it TDMF between the two of them. Charna agreed.

Thus "The Do Me Factor" was born. =)
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Powdered Doughnuts.

Post by Tera Destre »

The powdered doughnuts might have come from a book I read. I can't remember for certain and it is a looooooong way up the stairs and a huge pile of books to find out for sure! LOL
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Information About The Duet Inn.

Post by Tera Destre »

Feel free to incorporate the Duet into your own Role-playing for those times when your character and their sweetie need to ditch the kids, assassins, or other pesky creatures that just won’t leave you alone for a little romance and relaxation.

Each suite has it's own unique theme so have fun! =)

The staff are very discreet and their lodging records are magically sealed. The restaurant itself is a popular place to dine and simply being there having a meal is nothing unusual. Be warned though all the uppity gossips keep an eye on the champagne fountain located to the right of the door as it appears couples have a habit of walking over to fill their glasses and not returning to their tables...
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

The Impatient Thirsty Customer.

Post by Tera Destre »

That really did happen when I first started hosting back on AOL.

I was as green as grass at the time, having terrible trouble getting used to keeping up with IC and OOC things in the room at the same time, and I remember thinking to myself good grief do I really want to do this????

Now it is one of my favorite memories from when I first started hosting.

It reminds me that I can only type as fast as I can type and read as fast as I can read. My connection only runs so fast and Des can always grab an empty bottle. LOL
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Tass & Des

Post by Tera Destre »

Tass never actually asked Des to marry him that I can remember.

Correct me if I'm wrong Tass' player! =)

She decided that he was going to and that was good enough for her to decide that she was engaged to him because she stopped seeing other people while she was seeing him years and years ago.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

FYI.

Post by Tera Destre »

Oh! Just so that y'all know since it is so different my "uniform name" is

DUEL DesFontaine =)

I'm going to call in Fists and Swords again over here as well as keep on tending bar in the RDI as RDI Destre one night a week.

I'm in the process of moving all my posts from the RDI side over to here for y'all to enjoy Des and Jean's adventures up to now.

It is going to be jumbled up until I get them all cross posted because I am going to go ahead and post the new ones as I write them and I do apologize for any confusion that may cause. I am busy, busy, busy! LOL

If you get too confused just ask questions here and Jean's player or I can explain the order of events for you. =)

At least the Journal entries are all numbered and that will give you the right order of events for those things!
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Plan B Information.

Post by Tera Destre »

Hiya!

I went ahead and moved this thread to the folder since no one but Sklyer and Des had replied to it here but someone did over on the RDI side.

The only thing that has changed is I added the RDI post right after my first post and before Skyler's and I added my reply to Skyler's post today.

Everyone and anyone is still more than welcome to post in here!! =)

~ M.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Gav and Des' Wedding Date and Time.

Post by Tera Destre »

Hiya!

IC information to follow in appropriate places as is it plays out over the weeks ahead but wanted to give all you players the information as soon as we had it available.

We are trying to be able to inlcude both East and West coast as best we can. =)

At the moment we have it set for Sunday, June 11th at 9:30 or 10pm EST in The Great Hall.

For those of you that don't know where The Great Hall is it is over at rdi.dragonsmark.com All you have to do is just like here register your character's name and poof you can get into the flashchat that they use over there instead of AIM to play. =)

~ M.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Wedding Invitations Information.

Post by Tera Destre »

If your wedding invitations are not showing up it is because the website they are on has a set transfer limit so try again another time please. Sorry for any inconvience this may cause anyone!

~ M.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

Gav's player and I are going to try and catch the folder up over here over the next couple of days it is way far behind at the moment. Eeep!

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”