Out of Character message board for the Duel of Swords

Moderator: Staff

Alasdair Galloway
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

New DoS Team

Post by Alasdair Galloway »

Hello, everyone!

It's my honor and pleasure to be your new Head Coordinator for Duel of Swords. I want to thank Conner and Gloria and Tippletoe for all they did on staff, even if they won't be going far!

As I move into the Head Coordinator role, you'll see it represented IC with Alasdair Galloway. Alasdair just felt to fit the role better IC, and you'll see some storyline things revolving around DoS soon enough to reflect why I felt this way. My character of Cajsa Storm right now is still the IC standings keeper, and she'll still cast and call from time to time.

Stepping in to help as Assistant Coordinator and Co-Events Coordinator will be Ebon Ilnaren! Please help me welcome him to the team! He'll also be pulling double duty and remaining on the RP Team, which I believe will just help us grow some great stories around the duels.

Remaining as Events Coordinator and our rules expert will be Tippletoe Timbers! Tippletoe has been invaluable in helping to rewrite, clarify, and decipher the rules as well as put together the RRC and do a whole bunch of legwork for Madness, and I'm thrilled she'll be sticking around to continue those duties.

As previously stated, Conner Reid will be sticking around for a short while as we transition to the new team.

And with that said, DoS is looking for assistance with a full-time Standings Keeper. If you are interested in writing the standings (and possibly more) please reach out to me either via DM here, or on Discord at: Lazy Visionary#2149.

Thanks for all your continued support of DoS, and we'll see you at the Arena!
Alasdair Galloway
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: New DoS Team

Post by Alasdair Galloway »

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the open position!

Please welcome Haru Jeong to the team as official standings keeper, and Tasslehofl Momus as historian!
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Re: New DoS Team

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Thank you, all of you, for all you've done and are doing!

Welcome and congrats Haru and Tass!

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”