Madness Bracket Reveal Correction

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

Tippletoe
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Cheer Captain

Madness Bracket Reveal Correction

Post by Tippletoe »

I made a mistake in the bracket reveal announcements that I am correcting here and made mention of in the green room. It does not change the seeding.

Previous Statement: “Next up is number five versus number twelve! Our 12th seed is a fan-favorite, and he repeats his *exact same seed* as last year. I give you Dashinslash *“Conner”* Nimbletoes!” She paused briefly for applause. “Conner is facing none other than a previous Governor of RhyDin, Drisnor Bardfellow, who also boasts a positive record this past year!” Tippletoe paused to clap for Dris and Conner.

Correction: “Next up is number five versus number twelve! Our 12th seed is a fan-favorite, and he repeats his *exact same seed* as last year. I give you Dashinslash *“Conner”* Nimbletoes!” She paused briefly for applause. “Conner is facing none other than our current Governor of RhyDin, Drisnor Bardfellow, who also boasts a positive record this past year!” Tippletoe paused to clap for Dris and Conner.

My sincere apologies to Dris.
@tippytop

A Tip-Top Gnome from Tip-to-Toe: I'm Your Tippletoe!
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Re: Madness Bracket Reveal Correction

Post by BardGallant »

Thank you for the honest correction. :)

Return to “Community Townhall”