A Note of Acceptance

Small school of dueling held in the basement of Tormay's home. The aim is to study techniques, old and new, and train to be better duelists, in and out of the rings.

Moderators: Neo Eternity, Argus Redath, Tormay Eludes

Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

A Note of Acceptance

Post by Tormay Eludes »

Tormay,

I am pleased to say that I would be willing to take the position of teaching dance to your school and students. I have been able to work out a schedule with the studio here at the RhyDin Theatre and Opera House, so this is where lessons will be given. I can give them either in group settings, or on a one to one basis.

I will be out of town until the beginning of September. I shall write to you again then, so that we may set up a meeting to finalize the plans.

Looking forward to working with you,

Katarina Smith

((Written by Katarina Smith))
Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tormay Eludes »

Katarina,

This is wonderful news! I look foward to working with you and providing my students with the best instruction available. Have a safe journey, I will wait for your return to work out the details.

Thank you again,

Tormay
Katarina Smith
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Katarina Smith »

Tormay,

I have been able to collaborate with the other performers here at the theatre and am granted a few hours a week to teach you and your students. Any materials you will need I will provide. Please discuss when a good time would be with your students, and we will have our first lesson soon.

Katarina Smith
"Dancing is poetry of the foot." -- John Drydan
Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tormay Eludes »

Katarina,

I apologize for the long amount of time it has taken to resond, but I have been a little out of touch recently. I am delighted to hear that you will be able to give my school lessons, and it appears that Thursday mornings will be perfect for our sessions.

I look foward to working with you,

-Tormay Eludes

Return to “House deGorol”