OOC - Notes and Updates

Sometimes, the dance called life is graceful. Sometimes, you step on a toe or fall flat on your face.

Moderators: PrlUnicorn, Mairead Harker, Eregor

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: OOC - Notes and Updates

Post by PrlUnicorn »

I have several projects that have been sadly neglected including:
Sarengrave House,
a writing project with Ellie Luisante's player about magical training
some projects that have been talked about and never came to fruition.

Far too often, I have found myself in the position of starting something and life happens. Or meaning to do something, getting sidetracked by something that took priority and sapped my energy, and the next thing you know, it's sixth months to a year later. I am not one to widely broadcast my medical or personal issues.

That said, if I agreed to work with you on an any given project, please don't hesitate to remind me.

Thanks to the players behind Ebon Ilnaren, Gatito, and Morgan Chae who reignited my desire to get Sarengrave House back in gear. Will be updating more soon.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Did a bit of housekeeping today and stickied topics that are still in progress and/or need to be finished. Seems there are quite a few that were laid aside. While stories moved forward, the writing was never finished. Life happened as it often does.

Restoration and Resistance Homefront are two of the pieces that have been dormant that need work. That includes needing to publicly define the properties of the crystals that were fused into the Opals when they were restored. If anyone reading has a log of that night, it would be helpful.

Content Warning posted.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Did a bit of an update to Sarengrave House details. Have more pictures to post of the ground floor at a later time.

Return to “Memories and Other Dances”