The 112th Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Dakota Street
Adventurer
Adventurer

The 112th Diamond Rules

Post by Dakota Street »

Hey folks, Dakota here! I'm the newest Diamond and I've been told that I need to post some rules, so here goes!

1. The Outback will be stocked with fresh avocados on dueling nights. Free avocados for everyone!
2. Eden must have a Cherry Coke at all times. If Eden does not have a Cherry Coke, one must immediately be provided for her. Failure to do so will make Eden sad, and a sad Eden is unacceptable.
3. The Pond is the official ring for this cycle because I never see people using it.
4. Kansas Road and Montana Lane are evil and not to be trusted.
5. If you have any cases that require a private investigator, or any tips for cases, I'm the first one you call to hire or report them to.
6. I don't do 3000 crunches a day for nothing! I declare that I have the best abs in the Outback and each time I show them off, I should be paid the proper compliments like "Hey Dakota, you have killer abs and the best in the Outback."
7. Whenever you see Olaf, be sure to remind him that he owes me one. If you are Olaf, remember, you owe me one.
8. Gren is to be referred to as Mr. April and for each point he scores against you, you must plant a tree and dedicate it in his name.
9. All Real RhyDin members do not pay for drinks this cycle. The tab is on the highest ranked dueler present if nobody else picks up the bill. If you buy a member a drink, flirting is not required - except for Jewell. Always hit on Jewell.
10. Be excellent to each other.

Oh yeah, since I'm new at this, I may add, remove, or change any rules at any time I see fit!

Dakota Street
112th Diamond

Return to “The Outback”